Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surat Motivasi VC

this week is assignments deadline.I feel tired and scared too...Hopefully i can complete them all insyaAllah. Yesterday i received a warming letter from VC:) in an instant before reading it thousands of questions came to my mind. bismillah, then i read it. oh thank God :) indeed this kind of letter is very much up lifting my spirits in the moments of submitting assignments. Last paragraph of the letter is really soothing and touching my heart. "Please feel free to contact me via my email should you require my assistance in any way. I wish to end this letter by wishing you every good luck in your work and kindly be reminded that you must always ensure the good progress of your work and to complete the study as scheduled". Rasa terharu sangat mendapat sincere encouragement mcm ni, insyaAllah I'll try my very best to do well in my studies. Tiba2 rasa terkesan dengan pesan arwah ayah padaku ketika masih sekolah rendah dulu agar aku rajin belajar dan target untuk dapat A selalu...all those memories give me strenght and inspiration sehingga sekarang. Thank you VC, may Allah grants u every happiness and success in this world and hereafter.