Monday, March 30, 2009

Styles of Qur'anic Diction

Today is the last session for this course wth Dr.Radwan Jamal, Sameer, bro. Bilal, & bro Suleiman. Time flies so fast as if it was only yestreday i registered the course. I love to study this course much deeper from time to time. Alhamdulillah i've gained much benefit from this course, my lecturer & colleagues as well. Uslub al-Qur'an is indeed very fundamental to be studied and grasped from its roots. It has opened up my mind and touched my heart to really feel its beauty and outstanding diction. Insya Allah I will always attach myself to study Arabic Languge intensely. during each sessions of this course,I've always prayed to Allah to bless my little Aziz with a fushah Arabic tongue and growing up as a hafiz of this Miraculous Kalaam.Amiin!